about TLC Family Health
Founded by Douglas M. Cluff, M.D., TLC Family Health is a new model of Direct Primary Care (DPC - check out the videos below!), which removes the costly insurance middleman from the patient-Primary Care Physician relationship. Insurance is important to have for covering unexpected expenses (similar to auto insurance), but its presence in Primary Care drives up costs significantly, in many ways (we do not expect auto insurance to pay for tune-ups, oil changes, and basic repairs). You will be amazed at how much overall health care costs can fall when insurance is left out of the equation (especially for labs and imaging) and you are part of an effective DPC practice. Click HERE to learn how!
Enjoy more personalized, quality care, with an enhanced level of access, communication and trust, for yourself and your most cherished asset – your family. And our goal is to do so at an overall decreased cost. Because of the higher level of care, we will have a smaller patient panel than most practices (about half the size - see below). Reserve your spot today!
Employers will find that this is a wonderful, inexpensive benefit for their employees, and will likely significantly improve their health and decrease lost work days. Read this to learn more. Come change the face of primary and health care with us. We thank you in advance for having faith in us. We’re confident you will not regret making us a partner in your care.
- Wish you could get in more quickly to see your doctor?
- Wish you could schedule your appointment online, for as long as you need?
- Wait a long time for your appointment to start?
- Feel your doctor doesn't listen enough?
- Feel visits are rushed?
- Clearly understand your plan of care?
- Want to be able to reach him or her in an emergency?
- Wish you could do e-visits?
- Want significant discounts on labs and imaging?
- Delay care and minor procedures because of the cost?
how it works:
At TLC Family Health, you pay only for the physician’s time and cost of goods (e.g., a cholesterol panel is $4.00; a Rocephin shot is $1.75), removing the incentive to add unnecessary tests or services. This reduces overall costs, at the same time improving the patient-physician relationship and quality of care. Prices are transparent for all to see.
There are two payment options (see Pricing page for details):
- Pay-as-you-go (“à la carte”) - initial limit 250 patients
- Membership (a steep discount program) - initial limit 750 patients