We are happy to offer:*
- Physical exams for adults and children, including sports/scouts and preoperative
- Pap smears and contraception management (may do with female physician assistant if desired)
- Medical home for coordinating care with specialists and preventive care
- Care of acute illnesses such as upper respiratory infections, strep throat, bladder infections, lacerations, asthma exacerbations, gouty attacks, acute back pain, muscle strains, sprains, and more
- Care of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, hypothyroidism, asthma, allergies, gout, arthritis, low testosterone, chronic back and neck pain, depression, anxiety, and more
- Weight and lifestyle management and nutrition (including SLIM TLC program)
- E-visits (via e-mail) and tele-visits (via phone or video)
- EKGs (electrocardiograms) and PFTs (pulmonary function tests)
- Breathing treatments and hearing screens
- Skin care, including acne and eczema
- Second opinions
- Counseling services by Licensed Professional Counselor (contracted, not employed)
- Group visits
We offer several minor procedures, which are billed according to the estimated amount of time required to perform them, along with the cost of materials and pathology, if applicable. There are no hidden fees or markups.
Often it is necessary to be evaluated during a regular office visit to determine if or what kind of procedure is needed, and then it is likely that a separate appointment will need to be set up to have the procedure. However, some procedures are simple enough to complete during a regular office visit, depending on how much time is reserved and if enough time remains after the evaluation.
Following is a list of the procedures we offer, including the amount of time usually required to complete them. Remember that these are estimates of how long the actual procedures take, and does not account for the time necessary for evaluation, nor discussion of other issues if desired. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.